Prime Exclusive: 14% off on the Woot! app on 12/14

Blogheaders_580x250

On December 14, 2019, Prime members get an additional 14% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app. Happy Monkey Day!

Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

Looking for something to buy? How about our 2019-edition screaming monkeys, in honor of Monkey Day!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer valid from December 14, 2019 at 12:00am CT until December 14, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

14%?!? Why not 75%? I’m loyal to you idiots over at woot and do nothing but support you.

5 Likes

I shopped after midnight so will my account be credited?

The discount only applies if you were: A) using the Woot app to shop, and B) Logged in with your Amazon Prime account. If you were entitled to the discount you would have seen it applied when you checked out.

Of course I pick yesterday to buy 2 things I’ve been needing. The disappointment never stops, woot!

3 Likes

Wow…it’s cool cause it’s 14% off and it’s Dec 14th.

I’m at checkout but do not see the 14%discount even though I’m in the app. Why for?

Are you logged in with Prime?

Yeah! Fight the power!

1 Like

They’ll be offering that on the 75th of December.

3 Likes

I was planning to buy the nintendo switch and it disappear today T_T

Hi there. Try logging out of Woot and then logging in using the Login with Amazon button. Also, make sure you’re on the app.

Is the app working terribly slow right now for y’all…or is it just my uncooperative internet connection?

Something tells me that 14% off sale has overloaded the servers :smirk:

You might try closing it down and reloading it. :slight_smile:

No discount and I’m logged in under my prime?

It was for Dec 14th only.