Prime Exclusive! $9 Shirts When You Buy 3+: August 14 - August 20, 2022

$9Shirts_Blog_600x200

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Browse our collection of shirts to cover your nakedness or just shop for your work-from-home wardrobe (pants not required).

3. Add 3 (or more!) apparel items to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

4. Voila! We’ll apply the discount at checkout. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Start shopping!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount is equal to 40% when you purchase 3 or more shirts. Any $15 t-shirt will be discounted to $9 as long as you have any 3 shirts in your cart. More expensive items like long sleeve shirts or hoodies will be discounted 40% for every 3 or more shirts that you purchase.
  • Discount of 40% will be applied to 3 different shirt products. For example one t-shirt, one tank, and one long sleeve in your cart will receive the 40% discount.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • You can place multiple orders.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of 3 shirts required.
  • Offer valid from August 14, 2022 at 12am CT until August 20, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

@Narfcake

2 Likes

So when I go to do this it never shows any discount; should I be just trusting it’s not going to charge me full price after I hit the pay button with no discount showing?

Are you in the cart or the checkout?

If the button says “proceed to checkout” then the discount won’t show there.

Hi there. The price of the shirts won’t change. You’ll see the discount applied on the subtotal on the last screen before you hit pay.

Discount is not applied even before getting to last page before payment…prime from Canada here.

It’s supposed to show on the final check out page, not before it. That means after going through the Amazon payment login stuff but just before you place your order. It doesn’t show up until that final page.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

that’s the page im referring to…up to the final payment i still dont see any discounts applied.

Is there a box asking you to confirm your address on that checkout page? If so, please confirm it and hopefully the discount will show up.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Nope, all i have is ‘place order’ final screen without any discount. I have tried to update address but still no go and am signed in via amazon prime account.

1 Like

:eyes:

Yeah, the discount doesn’t work properly. Picked 3 shirts. Added to cart. Clicked Pay. Total breakdown:

Subtotal (3) $57.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Prime discount - $22.80
Estimated Tax* $2.31
Total $36.51

$57 - $22.80 = $34.20 which is $11.40 per shirt. Tried added more shirts, tried 3 of the same shirt, tried lots of things and all come up at $11.40 each before tax and not $9.

1 Like

Are the shirts you added $15? If not the discount is 40%.

1 Like

Maybe instead of saying 3 or more shirts are $9 each which isn’t true it should say 40% off shirts and not be so misleading?

When in big letters, like at the top of this post, it says “$9 Shirts When You Buy 3+” I would expect it to cost $9 per shirt when I buy 3+. But that’s just me and my level of reading comprehension.

3 Likes

I will pass this along to the team for future sales.

1 Like

Yep, definitely false advertising, the shirts are pretty much all $19, so come out to $11.40/shirt, not $9. You guys are hoping people can’t do math and will just pay the $11.40.

Only the shirt woot shirts.

Is there a way to filter by what is available in different versions, and whats available in just Tee? I’d love to look at what is possible in hoodie and zip up hoodie, but so many of these are Tee only.

1 Like

Only the shirts on the main shirt.woot page have the possibility of having hoodies, etc., and then it depends on the color (I don’t remember which ones, unfortunately). All the shirts in the catalog ($19 shirts) are available in t-shirts, only.

Just thinking out load…I’m going to check out with my t-shirt stash tomorrow when it’s 10% off the app…bring at $11.xx shirt down a little more.