Prime Exclusive! Buy 2 shirts, get 40% off : October 20 - October 23, 2022

PEXD40__Blog_600x200

October 20 - October 23, 2022:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

3. Add 2 or more Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

4. Voila! We’ll apply the discount at checkout. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 shirts required.
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Limit to one use per customer.
  • Offer valid from October 20, 2022 at 12am CT until October 23, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.

@Narfcake

I have two shirts for you:

2 Likes

I have all i can wear and share.
Happy Wooting

1 Like

This deal is fake! There’s no 40% off for Amazon Prime log in!

Maybe next time just ask for help.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Is there no free express shipping on shirts for prime members anymore? I placed an order anyway but it shows $5 for express shipping now, so I selected regular shipping. The syntax on the FAQ hasn’t changed.

Still the same. If you were logged in with your Prime account, you should have seen this:

If you don’t see that. Try logging out and back in. If still no luck, log out of Amazon as well.

Thanks! I have placed 15 orders so far this year (yes, I have a problem :sweat_smile:) and never had an issue until this week. Logging in and out repeatedly didn’t help but I was finally able to get it show up properly in incognito, so I’ll try that next time if I see the problem again (note this pic was just for test purposes…I ordered via this promo earlier today and just went with the standard shipping).

Hmmm, if incognito worked, is there an add-on that could be affecting it?

Seems like a random glitch. I just tried again without doing anything special and the shipping prices are showing up correctly in my regular browser. I’m just glad that there wasn’t a change in policy. Thanks again for your help! :smiley: