Prime Exclusive! Buy 2 Shirts, Get a Free Thing 3/20 - 3/26

600x200_blogpost

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add 2 Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and an eligible thing from this event and get your thingamajig for FREE! Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  3. This deal is available only March 20th - March 26th, 2022, so act fast to get your gifts!
  4. We’ll apply the discount at checkout.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and the find your new thing HERE .

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts so that you can get a bunch of things for all your friends, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 Woot Shirt apparel items and a thing required.
  • Limit of 1 single thing for free per purchase. You may make multiple purchases to receive multiple free things.
  • Offer valid from March 20th, 2022 at 12:00am CT until March 26, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

Hmmm…

Can i skip the shirts? I don’t needem, but things, I can spend money on things…

1 Like

you can just buy the things… prime member or not, go here and add to your cart.

1 Like

yah but they’re not free :wink:

1 Like

Discount not applying at checkout?
2 shirts + mug leading to total price of 2 shirts + mug.
Yes, logged in with Amaze…

1 Like

Is there anything asking you to verify your address? Click that, let it refresh, and the discount should show up.

It’s working for me.

Can you post or send me a screenshot maybe I can see what’s going on? The shirts have to be shirts from shirt.woot - graphic printed shirts, it can’t be for example the under armor shirts from sport.woot or anything like that.

I put two shirts from the woot.shirts page i got clicking the “Here” link. Then after adding 2 shirts to the cart… i went back to the post and clicked the “HERE” link for the thing… (Discount to be applied during checkout…) Went to checkout and no discount…

I deserve a free BOC!!! and a Thing… Just tell me how I can do this…

The discount gets applied on the final checkout page after validating your address/payment method.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

The discount only shows on the last page that has the big yellow place order button. So there could be 2-3 pages to click through before you get there. I even added a $13 sale shirt and it worked to get the free thing.

1 Like