Prime Exclusive! Buy More, Save More: December 3 - December 11, 2021

BuyMoreSaveMore_Blog_600x200

Deal Extended!

December 3 - December 11, 2021

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add one or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. If you only want one, add it to your cart and we’ll apply the 20% discount at checkout! If you want 2 shirts, we’ll apply the 30% discount at checkout!

4. If you want many, add them all to your cart (3 or more) and we’ll apply a 40% discount at checkout!

5. Get shopping! Grab a featured design or shop the catalog

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to ten (10) discounted items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and they will be discounted!
  • Discount will be applied as follows; 1 shirt will be 20% off, 2 shirts will be 30% off and 3-10 shirts will be 40% off.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from December 3, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. CT until December 11, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
2 Likes

:rage:

I’ve logged out and back in several times - says “free” shipping because I’m Amazon Prime - but still charges $5 and no discount. Any additional suggestions?

On the checkout page, make sure your address is confirmed. Amazon pay gets weird like that.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

Whoop whoop! There’s still time to get a great deal on shirt gifts! Deal has been extended until December 11th!

7 Likes

I’m not showing a quantity discount at checkout. Is there a discount code I need to enter?

Hi there. No code to enter. Do you see a button asking you to verify your address or payment? It’s waiting for you to tap that.

1 Like