Prime Exclusive! Buy More, Save More: March 29 - April 3, 2023

BuyMore_Blog_600x200

March 29 - April 3, 2023

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add one or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. If you only want one, add it to your cart and we’ll apply the 20% discount at checkout! If you want 2 shirts, we’ll apply the 30% discount at checkout!

4. If you want many, add them all to your cart (3 or more) and we’ll apply a 40% discount at checkout!

5. Get shopping! Grab a featured design or shop the catalog.

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen - the screen with a ‘place order’ button at the bottom.
  • Discount will be applied as follows; 1 shirt will be 20% off, 2 shirts will be 30% off and 3+ shirts will be 40% off.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of 1 shirt required.
  • Offer valid from March 29, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CT until April 3, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
5 Likes

Hooray for including a link to the catalog, because if I had to do it, it’d be a link to the CATalog.

7 Likes

So wish they had mink fleece blankets 4 this sale :frowning: i so luv them !

2 Likes

@Lady5tark

This promo isn’t applying for me

Make sure you use Login with Amazon. Discount will show on the FINAL checkout screen in the subtotal.

2 Likes

So you’re telling me if I apend money, I save money?

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

2 Likes

And the more you spend, the more you save!

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

1 Like

The discount is not applying for me and i an logged i with my Amazon account. Is the deal valid in AZ?

Yup, sure is. Are you all the way to the page that says “place order”?

2 Likes

YOU JUST DID!!!

Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports

2 Likes

How to filter on those that offer hoodies???

1 Like

Hoodies are only offered on events you see on the main page of

And only if they’re in the colors we offer in hoodies. You can see these colors on the size charts of any shirt sale.

1 Like

I click on the get shopping and they wont take off the discount and I am unable to find where you say to log in with my amazon account?

1 Like

Plead read the instructions at the top of this post. The discount shows up on the final checkout screen, not in the product listings.

If you’re using Amazon pay to checkout, then you’ve already logged in with your prime account. Otherwise log out, then log back in using the “log in with Amazon” option that’s shown.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.