Prime Exclusive: Buy More Save more on Shirt!

600x250_blogpost

March 22 - March 23, 2020 (REVISED DATES)

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart and save $6! BAM! This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3 Add three or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart and save $14! Same sweet apparel is noted in #2. Woot!

4. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.

5. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied to the highest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then the math is easy. If you have three items of equal value, then the math is easy. Actually, the math is easy no matter what, just take away $6 if there are 2 items and $14 if there are three or more. Easy peasy!
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from March 22, 2020 at 12:00am CT until March 23, 2020 at 4:59pm CT.

Just 2 hours ago I bought a tee shirt and hooded sweatshirt of the same graphic. This deal wasn’t posted. I feel jipped. Can you guys look into this so I can get the discount too? I am. Prime account holder. Thanks!

I literally just bought 2 different tee shirts yesterday. Sigh. Of course. Prime member for a decade plus…

@cooldaddy75 @Wooter33420437

Contact CS to see if they can retroactively apply the discount. Technically, your orders were before the promotion start, but it’s worth asking, still.

The most important link: the shirt.woot CATalog.

2 Likes

Will this work internationally? The bogo deal never does.

Hi there. Sorry:

Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.

I do wish that aprons were available all the time. I actually use the aprons more than I wear the shirts. (Which I do like quite a lot, but let’s face it, the shirts aren’t exactly office-formal. The aprons, at least, I can wear doing the dishes.)