Prime Exclusive: Buy More Save More on Shirt!

BuyMore_Blog_600x200

July 19 - 25, 2020

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.**

2. Add ONE Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and SAVE 20%. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.**

3. Add TWO OR MORE Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and SAVE 50%! Same sweet apparel applies, as #2 above.**

4. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.

5. Get shopping! Grab one of these amazing new designs or one of our bestsellers.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from July 19, 2020 at 12:00am CT until July 25, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

I must have just been in a time vortex because I got the 10% Saturday discount and the 20% from this deal. If only I had added another shirt - I could’ve had 60% off, not that I’m complaining about the bonus discount I did receive :innocent:

we actually did some alchemy and ended up making a vortex for a little bit. glad it worked out for you!

1 Like

I feel the urge to drop $1,500 to make this the new uniform of some elementary school somewhere.

6 Likes

Dang, I wish I would’ve gotten a push notification for this. I already spent too much on shirts without a bonus lol.

@davejlives @PurpleRain08 so after I :poop: on the 10% off deal yesterday, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

4 Likes

Two $10 shirts + $6 TTHH coupon = two shirts for $4.26. COOL. Thanks!

4 Likes

This is such a great deal. Getting a sweet pullover hoodie for only $15 makes me so happy (Saturday Morning Breakfast Club). Thanks, Woot!

2 Likes

I bought more shirts. Why did I buy more shirts?

WHY AM I HERE? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? WHO AM I? WHY IS WOOT?

3 Likes

Because shirts and shoes are required at the liquor store.

2 Likes

Oooh, true.

Wait, I don’t drink.

Damn it.

3 Likes

Dairy Queen too.

1 Like

Oh. Well there ya go.

1 Like

Not at my Dairy Queen.

2 Likes

You live in a 3rd world country.

2 Likes

The Walmart I went to today had gates so you couldn’t walk back out the door without going through checkout and they have police at the door.

2 Likes

Yeah. If my Walmart were like that, I’d stop going to it.

2 Likes

I got more shirts. And Xmas shopping is done and out of the way for some relatives. So at least there’s that.

I’ll probably get more shirts from the catalog towards the end of the week. I’ve also realized that some are sort of hidden in the catalog, like this Beer Season and the gamer goat.

What are some of your random favorite catalog shirts?

2 Likes

Literally anything Star Wars. I bought two of the Star Wars shirts today from the staff picks section today.

1 Like

My family already thinks I have a shirt problem. This week is only going to confirm it to them.

It’s okay as long as I get something for everyone, right?

4 Likes