Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE: February 28 - March 1, 2021

Blogheaders_600x200

February 28- March 1st, 2021:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from February 28, 2021 at 12:00am CT until March 1, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

This doesn’t work no matter what shirts I add?

Yeah not working for me either.

EDIT: it does work. It calculates it at checkout and top 20 appear to be excluded due to them already being on sale.

We’re specifically looking for zip up hoodies. Is there a way to filter on that?

Wondering why it’s adding $2.88 shipping when I’m an Amazon Prime member and it’s such an odd little amount. It is giving me the Buy 1, Get 1 Free on the Tees though…

Odd.

I’m not seeing that.

Sure you’re not looking at tax?

Two $10 t-shirts are priced at $20 and $5 shipping for a $25 total. Prime members get free shipping and tax would be $1.20. When does the BOGO discount happen? After pressing the order button?

This is a prime only deal. So there is no shipping.

Boo

1 Like

No thanks

The BOGO does work for the already discounted Top 20, I just placed an order. The minimum order is $15 per the rules, so I added 4 shirts which then discounted to $20+tax at checkout.

Try adding 4 shirts.

1 Like

You are correct that this offer DOES NOT WORK. We’ve been wooted

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I had somebody check this for me earlier today.)

I went back, proceeded to checkout, with discount not applied. I check to change address, on that screen I left my original address and I did a save, and when it went back to checkout, the discount was applied and the shipping was changed to $0 and sales tax added.

So everything is good now?

Yes I got my shirts and discount.

1 Like

Free T. Whats your deal?

I’m sure. It’s listed as shipping/handling. I’ll try again today. Maybe it was a fluke. :blush:

Here’s a few things to try:

Note: It’s most often bullet #2

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
1 Like

Is there ANY way to sort the designs by clothing type that I’m not seeing? I want to search long sleeve items only.