Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE: July 11 - July 12, 2022

BOGO_Blog_600x200

July 11 - July 12, 2022:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll apply the discount to one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts (and get 1500 for free) it will take many orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from July 11, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. CT until July 12, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
3 Likes

Always thrilled when there’s a BOGO shirt deal. Best deal around, especially for adding to your hoodie collection. Thanks, Woot.

3 Likes

Needs a link to the catshirtswoot CATalong:

2 Likes

For sure got a cat shirt (hoodie) with this deal. Why the heck not. :cat2:

4 Likes

Shoot. Now I need more closet space.

3 Likes

TSHIRTS AND WAFFLES! OH MY!!

It’s a gadget! No purchase necessary, please vote.

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

Gotta vote for them all!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

5 Likes

FINALLY! TANK TOP SALE!

2 Likes

Ugh, why is it so hard to find designs available in tank tops? And then some of the ones I find aren’t available in my size?

Was still able to fill my cart and get a bunch BOGO but I want MOAR!

TAKE MY MONEY, WOOT!

I can’t even say “I miss the Old Woot” because the Old Woot didn’t have tank tops.

2 Likes

Shirt shortage. Wear 'em tight!

Oh and I think they only come in certain colors too.

Need some more Peanuts & Snoop Dog

1 Like

There were specific colors that were out of 2xl tank tops. Stupid shortages.

2 Likes

I know right?
We made it through the great toilet paper shortage.
We ate spaghettios when there was no other option.
But they took our shirts!!!

I don’t know how we’ll survive!!

2 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

2 Likes

Well they were offered here or there since 2013 …

… but is that time frame considered “old Woot” yet?

1 Like

Good question. When I think of “old Woot” I think of single deal a day. But I’ve been around the block…

1 Like

T-Shirt Crying GIF by Primark

And let’s face it, this isn’t the new Woot, they don’t have sequins.

The new Woot would have sequins.

1 Like

very cool! always like bogo

1 Like

Since sellout.woot and shirt.woot was 2007, and wine.woot was 2006, the old Woot would be 2004 and 2005?

Also:
https://old.woot.com/

1 Like

For some, Old Woot is any time before now. I’ve seen people who just joined a few years ago say they miss Old Woot.

4 Likes

Isn’t it the official slogan?

2 Likes