Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One Free: November 27 - November 28, 2023

November 27 - November 28, 2023

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • The discount is applied to the lowest-priced apparel in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts (and get 1500 for free) it will take many orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from November 27, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CT until November 28, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

@Narfcake

You know you’re free to post the link to the catshirtswoot CATalog too:

1 Like

Does this apply to shirts added from the shirt off as well?

Yes, you just have to complete your purchase before the current shirt off offer sells out.

2 Likes

Not working for me on the current shirt. Tried to get me and my kid one and it was $30.

EDIT: Sorry! Looks like you have to go all the way to the pay now screen to see the discount. Got it!

2 Likes

Was about to ask if you were getting to the final screen. :laughing:

3 Likes

Will this work with our free shirt coupon that is coming for spending x amount the other day?

75% of the Woot shirts I have bought in the last year have printing that has flaked off to the point where they are unwearable except as a undershirt, It seems to be a recent thing with my older ones still being fine, I have not changed the way I wash my printed shirts…What gives?

I have also noticed some of my older shirts have flawless prints even after the shirt has deteriorated, while newer ones have tended to flake more. Not sure what changed.

I am so sad. I didn’t see this before I bought my Shirt-Off shirt a few minutes ago. Is there a way to go back and add a shirt to my order, please?

Place a new order then cancel your other one?

I didn’t see this promotion before ordering a Woot-off shirt. Is there any way to remedy that by adding a shirt to the order I placed earlier?

No. Sorry.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Sorry, I didn’t see that someone had already asked.

I can’t find this new Bluey Christmas T-shirt, it had Bluey, Bingo and Muffin in it, it was in my cart, expired and I removed it. Now I can’t find it even searching the shirt catalog :confused:

This?

No such luck. I didn’t see this promotion until after my shirt’s Shirt-Off ended :disappointed_relieved:

Sorry.

(This is why I suggested placing the new order first. This way you’d still have one on standby.)

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Yesss! :blush: Thank you so much @Froodyfrog.