Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE: November 29 - November 30, 2021

BOGO_Blog_600x200

November 29 - November 30, 2021:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll apply the discount to one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts (and get 1500 for free) it will take many orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from November 29, 2021 at 12:00am CT until November 30, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

@Narfcake

1 Like

CATSHIRTS!

4 Likes

tyler the creator lol GIF by gifnews

4 Likes

Bought two hoodies - such a great deal. Thanks, Woot!

4 Likes

Still haven’t found a way to extend this offer to the non-US based Prime customers? :frowning:
(last time you mentioned it wasn’t possible because you couldn’t track Prime status for other Amazon stores)

That’s still the case. The “Login with Amazon” widget is supplied by Amazon. It only gives us info from the USA. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Okay :frowning: Thanks for confirming.

I’m not getting the offer after adding 3 t shirts to cart. No price drop. I also clicked on the “use this address” button…

Could you try logging out of both Amazon & Woot and then try again.

1 Like

That search has zero purple cat shirts yet when i browse the shirt category for on sale shirts at the moment i found this:

Cat Needs Alone Time Remix - $15.00 - Free shipping Cat Needs Alone Time Remix

Search be borked?? My eyes are also 50% capable of lies

Also purple needs crewneck sweater technology applied to it!!

Sorry, doesn’t look like purple has been added to the search. The catalog only has t-shirts. Sorry again.

1 Like

The crewneck comment is about how i want to buy crewneck sweaters in purple (and brown!) when they are offered (im aware the vault only offers tshirts) like the purple cat shirt i linked would rock in a crewneck but purple only does zipper hoodies SAD DAY

Yeah, the crewnect sweatshirts don’t come in purple…

1 Like

Thats what I’m lamenting :joy:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

ya fixed it. Thx!

1 Like

sometimes woot & amazon get out of sync, especially if you make updates to your Amazon account. That usually fixes it.

1 Like
1 Like

I am not seeing the price drop after adding 6 shirts to my cart. I have logged out of both Amazon and Woot and logged back in, but no luck. Any other suggestions?

1 Like