Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE: October 30 - October 31, 2021

BOGO_Blog_600x200

October 30 - October 31, 2021

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from October 30, 2021 at 12:00am CT until October 31, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

Site is horrible…cannot drill down to zip hoodies.

Only shirts on a current sale (they’re all on the main Shirt.Woot page) can be purchased as hoodies and other non-standard styles, and it depends on which color the shirt itself is because not all of them are available as anything other than standard or fitted t-shirts. Older designs (the catalog) are t-shirt only.

So stick to the main page (https://shirt.woot.com/) and look through the sales there. Not the best way to have to do it but it’s what works.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Misleading. Buy one get one does not mean buy two get one. Should fix this.

Are you trying to bogo one that costs less than $15?

1 Like

Hi there. As long as the shirt costs $15 or more, you’re buying one and then getting one free. Put both in your cart. The cost of one will be deducted on the final payment screen.

1 Like

Will both shirts peel or only the free one?

Did that. 1 shirt $15 and other $20. No deduction and then read 2 shirts 1 free.

Yeah having the same issue as the last time this deal came up. Not only is it not discounting the 2nd shirt to free, it is trying to charge me $5 for shipping even though prime users are supposed to have free shipping.

Tried both mobile and desktop, and signed in with Amazon (which shouldn’t even matter if the accounts are linked but w/e).

Yeah, same. First I added a $15 shirt and a $18 v-neck, and the shipping was free but the total was $32. Added two $15 shirts instead, shipping went up to $5 (from free) and still no free shirt.

Do you see a box on the checkout page asking you to validate your address?

Verifying your address/billing info should result in the discount.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

I think I found the issue. It does not appear that you have have other Woot items in your cart for this to woot work, but I am not sure because the site seems to be very unstable right now. Most of the time when I click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ the button fades and the page never goes anywhere, and it isn’t like there is a ‘Woot Off’ going on or anything.

1 Like

I never thought to try that. Good catch!

1 Like