Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE!

600x200_blogpost

October 13 - 14, 2020:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from October 13, 2020 at 12:00am CT until October 14, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
6 Likes

Why can’t I get this shirt bogo in Hawaii?

1 Like
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
1 Like

The link is not taking me to the shirts.:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

If I open it in my browser, I get to the t-shirts.

In the app, however, I don’t.

@ThunderThighs

Oh, okay. I’m using the app. Thanks!

1 Like

BESTSELLING SHIRTS FROM THE APP:

1 Like

We’re currently scratching our collective heads.

One per person?

Or are the dogs also having their heads scratched?

Dogs are still asleep.

I’m still asleep. But I will be ordering some shirts today!

Didn’t get automatically applied for me when I checked out, while being logged into Amazon. Any way to adjust my order after it’s already submitted? I bought three shirts. I’d happily just order three more and have them be free.

Loving the t-shirt deal! Bought them in my account, 10 in hubs again, now I gotta get my hands on my mom’s phone and daughter’s :relaxed:

1 Like

Did I mention we love tees?

1 Like

One side of my closet is all tees.

2 Likes

Is there any way to just sort by sleeve length? Would love to pick up two long-sleeve shirts without having to hunt through the “all designs” list.

1 Like

Great deal, but unfortunately right when none of the designs strike my fancy. Hopefully some new ones will be added tomorrow? I have about 50 nerdy graphic T’s, so I don’t think I’m too picky!

Is there anyway to get it applied to order I did earlier today before I knew about this BOGO. I need hoodies to keep me warm at my office as the management won’t turn on the heat. Oh, did I mention I’m working from home? Plus I need fun shirts for all those zoom meetings.

1 Like

Maybe reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

There are plenty more designs in the shirt.woot catalog – and if you want to be more specific, there’s the CATalog too.

1 Like