Prime Exclusive! Get a t-shirt and a tumbler for $25: June 20, 2021

600x200_Blog-Tumbler

June 20, 2021

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add $15 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and an eligible tumbler and get your nifty container FOR $10. Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  3. This deal is available ONLY on June 20, 2021 so act fast to get your gifts or your new drink buddy.
  4. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and then find your new tumbler HERE.

NOTE: If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts so that you can get a bunch of tumblers for all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 of Woot Shirt apparel and a tumbler required.
  • Offer valid from June 20, 2021 at 12:00am CT until June 20, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

When I get ready to check out, the discount isn’t reflected in my total on the “place order” screen. Do I need to finish the process for it to be applied? Thanks!

Hi. On the checkout page look for the “Use this address” button under your address. Click that and the order page will refresh and finish loading to remove the shipping and apply the discount.

(Please note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

4 Likes

That did it. Thank you so much! (and apologies if I missed that instruction elsewhere—for some reason I’m extremely thinking-challenged today)

1 Like

No problem. It’s a quirk of the Amazon checkout. It does it randomly. I’m glad it worked!

1 Like

Still coming up $35 for me and I’m sure I added eligible items. Ugh!

Still waiting for a TUMBLER Tumbler :confused:

1 Like

I got this tumbler mug:

Love these shirts:

:smiley:

1 Like

I can’t find the shirt and mug deal for $25 anywhere. The log in with Amazon button doesn’t come up anywhere. I logged in previously with Amazon so am I logged in now the same way?

Hi there.

Pick any apparel item from shirt.woot. Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.

Then go here and pick out a tumbler:

When you go to check out, you will be asked to log in. Use the Login with Amazon button.

If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click it.

Thanks, it was sold out.

Yeah, it ended 46 minutes ago.

:frowning:

There’s a BOGO offer now though.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Prime Exclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE: June 21 - June 22, 2021.

This deal made me think about buying it, but I was too tired last night zzzzzz