Prime Exclusive! Spend $30 on apparel, get a free long sleeve: September 19 - September 25, 2021

600x200_Blog

September 19 - September 25, 2021

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add $30 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  3. Add an eligible long sleeve from this event to your cart.
  4. The subtotal in your cart must reach $50.00 before you get the discount. When you get to checkout we’ll drop the price of that long sleeve down to $0 and you’ll get it FOR FREE!
  5. This deal is available from September 19, 2021 at 12:00am CT through September 25, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  6. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  7. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and find your new long sleeve HERE.

NOW GET SHOPPING!

NOTE : If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 bajillion shirts so that you can give warm long sleeves to all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not available for international orders
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $30 of Woot Shirt apparel required.
  • Offer valid from September 19, 2021 at 12:00am CT to September 25, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.

How many times would I have to order to reach 3 bajillion? Would that be 1.5 bajillion since you’d have to get two shirts to reach $30, but there are also blankets, etc. Damn, this is going to be more complicated than I thought. Especially since I don’t how many a bajillion is.

2 Likes

I don’t even want to attempt the math. And my collection is nowhere close to a million, let alone bajillions!

2 Likes

Is there a promo code for when this doesn’t apply?
My cart total is at 65 and it stays there when I go to checkout.

No code; the discount applies automatically for Prime members.

Are you logged in via Amazon login? Have you confirmed your mailing address at the checkout page?

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

Is your cart full of shirt.woot apparel?

I’ve never been able to log in with my Amazon account. Every time I try I get this error, but if I click ‘Login with Woot’ it redirects just fine.

Looking for Something?

We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Amazon.com’s Home Page

Are you running an ad blocker by any chance? There have been instances from other Wooters in which an overly agressive blocker has prevented their login.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

I don’t run any browser-based ad-blockers, but I do use piHole. I disabled piHole, flushed my DNS, and was able to ‘Log in with amazon’ when using the browser incognito, but the discount is still not applied.

Subtotal is $53, the long sleeve shirt (rebel scum, $20) and two t-shirts ($15,$18).

Once logged in and on the checkout page, has the shipping address and payment been confirmed? I have found that sometimes, it doesn’t apply the discounts until after confirmation.

It looks like the free long sleeve t-shirt is limited to those on link. Don’t think Rebel Scum is one of the offerings. See the 2nd “HERE” link in No. 7 in the Instructions above.