Prime Exclusive! Spend $30 on Shirts, Get a $1 Tumbler : 3/21 - 3/26/21

PEXDTumbler_Blog_600x200

March 21 - March 26

UPDATE 3/26/21: You loved this deal so much it’s going to sell out early! Last chance to get this deal is TODAY!

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add $30 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and an eligible tumbler and get your nifty container FOR $1 . Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  3. This deal is available through March 27, so act fast to get your gifts or your newest quarantine friend!
  4. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and the find your new tumbler HERE .

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts so that you can get a bunch of tumblers for all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $30 of Woot Shirt apparel and a tumbler required.
  • Offer valid from March 21st, 2021 at 12:00am CT until March 26th, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

Why isn’t the blood of my enemies tumblr that’s in the promo image in the sale?

7 Likes

ask @simic
(he doesn’t know either)

3 Likes

Do not know how that happened. It is in there now!

2 Likes

You’re almost sold out! Got the flask for my son he will get a kick out of it. I loved this promotion — wish there were more choices for that coffee mug with lid and handle…maybe you could have a future coffee themed where the shirts are all coffee/tea related and the mugs/tumblers are too.

2 Likes

Please run this again in the future! I was able to get what I wanted before it sold out. But I’m still buying shirts. I may have a problem :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just got my shirts today. Now waiting for my mug.

2 Likes

Would like to see more designs. We have such awesome shirt designs available, it would be nice to see more themed mugs; perhaps some t-shirt designs could be altered for the use on mugs by providing line drawings?
– Or maybe…some of the “just the words” theme shirts with matching mugs/flasks/cups…though please don’t make it all beer… I am NOT a beer or whiskey drinker.
– Would like some that are appropriate for work…you know the place without a dishwasher for personal items so you’d have to hand wash it any way. :wink:
– The one I bought last time was a vacation themed; think it would be great to have thermal TRAVEL mugs for use in the car on vacation…and I bought the shirt to match, like why wouldn’t you?

All my money apparently belongs to shirt.woot as we have 2 hanging bars of (I would guess) at least 80-90% shirt.woot designs. All these designs got me through college…and now through work… I love wearing my Marvel shirts to work.

1 Like

I would pay full price for a (lime) :lemon::arrow_right::coconut: cup

I’d also get a derby propaganda design too.

hey @sharonkay, so all of our tumblers (including all shapes and sizes) are good for both hot and cold beverages! You mentioned thermal travel mugs, just wanted to make sure you knew, ours work for both hot and cold beverages.

Also love the matching mug and tee idea!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what you all come up with! Thanks for letting me know. P.S. I forgot to mention that one of those stuffed full bars of shirts belongs to my husband.
----- He received a shirt yesterday from here and I knew he would ask WHY he has a new one of the same design; I put the original one on the bed next to it…oh look the new one is larger (old=shrink/shrank/shrunk), the new one doesn’t have more than 3 holes (old=way more than 3 though not as large); what are these color differences (honey, they are called permanent stains); hey I didn’t know the original design had a background (thus the reason…) LOL maybe you had to be there…

1 Like

hahaha, very funny!

1 Like