Prime Exclusive! Spend $30 on Shirts, Get a Free Tote: January 17 - 23, 2021

600x200_blogpost

January 17 - 23, 2021

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add $30 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  3. Add an eligible tote from this event to your cart.
  4. The subtotal in your cart must reach $51.99. When you get to checkout we’ll drop the price of that tote down to $0 and you’ll get it FOR FREE!
  5. This deal is available from January 17th, 2021 at 12:00am CT through January 23rd, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  6. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  7. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and find your new tote HERE .

NOW GET SHOPPING!

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 bajillion shirts so that you can tote up all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not available for international orders (totes only ship within the contiguous United States).
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $30 of Woot Shirt apparel required.
  • Offer valid from Sunday, January 17th, 2021 at 12:00am CT and Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.
2 Likes

@Froodyfrog TOTE TOTE

2 Likes

"Tote" Medium Tote Bag

(It went live 10 minutes before rollover, but thanks.)

1 Like

Yay! Totes are totes cool :hugs:

1 Like

Do you have to have the $30 of tees in the same order? For example, I ordered one tee last night…if I order another one that puts the combined total at more than $30 if I add last night’s order with my new order, will the free tote offer work in my cart?
Sorry if this is confusing … If I had seen the offer before the first order, I would have bought two tees then instead of asking this :grin:

They need to be in the same order.

Any combo would work.

Well I have 2 shirts =$30 plus the tote %16? Does it subtract the tote after process?

The baby Yoda tote is listed as eligible but at 20.99 prevents the total from reaching the required 51.99 total.

I’m a little late to be answering your query, but if it matters, as long as you have the $30 worth of shirt products in your cart AND the tote is listed as eligible for the deal (see the listing’s tote hyperlink), your transaction will have a deduction added to the payment information that you see once you “Proceed to Checkout” & sign in, “Continue,” etc.

In short, the transaction should show you that it will not charge you for the tote BEFORE you submit the order.

…I really hope that you got yours in on time. I HATE it when I lolligag too long, and miss out on a deal like this. (Insert the shirt BOGO from a month or so ago as one example… :man_facepalming::smile:)