Prime Exclusive! Spend $50 on Shirt, Get $10 off select products : 4/18/21 - 4/24/2021

760x250_Blog-Post

April 18 - April 24

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.
  2. Add $50 or more worth of Woot! Shirt items to your cart and at least one item from this event.
  3. Maximum discount of $50 off a cart total of $250 or more.
  4. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool beach accessories HERE !

Restrictions and fine print:

• $10 discount will be applied for every $50 spent per transaction, with a maximum discount of $50 off $250 worth of merchandise.
  • For every additional $50 spent, you must have an additional item from this sale to qualify for the discount. For example, if you have 2 items from the sale and your cart total is $100 or more, you will get $20 off.
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $50 of Woot Shirt items with at least 1 item from this event..
  • Offer valid from April 18th, 2021 at 12:00am CT until April 24th, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.!

The discount does not seem to be automatically working for me.

Hello. Here’s a few things to try (it’s usually the 2nd one):

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

I tried all of the suggested steps and the discount will not apply.

And you’re doing that^^^

at least $50 in shirts from shirt.woot only
One item from this event.

If so, please private message me with exactly what’s in your cart and I’ll see if I can reproduce it.

To private message me, click on my name in this post and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

PS: I just tested it. Once I tapped the gold button that said “Use this address” the page reloaded and the $10 discount was applied to the total on the right side of the screen. The item prices will not change.

It still isn’t working and I am not getting the option to send a message when I click on your name.

As noted on the pic above, click on my name in one of my posts - my name on the left. Not the name showing you replied to me on the right.

As noted, I don’t get that option.

Found the setting that was off. You should be good but I sent you a private messages to kick us off anyway.

You have to have at least one shirt and at least one item from the event in your cart.