Prime Exclusive! Up to 10% off on the Woot! app on 12/3/20

10%offApp_Blog_600x200

On December 3rd, 2020, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from December 3, 2020 at 12:00am CT until December 3, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

Is this a one time discount?

Or can I buy something now, get the discount and then make a purchase later today and get the discount again?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I would say that you can do multiple orders since the discounter is per order. So, just make sure every order is under $200 to maximize your savings!

3 Likes

Yeah, somehow I doubt Woot is going to be that generous… My wife keeps telling me to be less cynical, but… it IS 2020.

On the other hand, tis the Season! Whadda ya say mods? You gonna be grinches?

2 Likes

Since it’s not tied to a coupon, I doubt Woot has the technology to stop you making multiple purchases and getting the discount.

Ouch! But there’s truth to that. The CrApp… I mean… app… is pretty buggy.

5 Likes

I wish you folks would stop trying to get us to use a buggy app to get discounts. I couldn’t get the 10% to work so I read that we need to log out and then back in from the app. I logged out but the app doesn’t give me an option to log back in, but just the ability to log out again, and again, and again. Now I can’t even get my free shipping from Amazon Prime to work via your app.

Are you trying to tell us to log out and never back in? Rejections from my high school years are flashing back! Help!

6 Likes

After a few more app quitting times and an iPad restart I was able successfully order with my Amazon Prime account free shipping and the 10% discount but after the order it asked me to log in again and after doing that it gave me your 404 error page of “hmmm…we can’t find that”

So my today’s ordering issue is resolved but the app bugginess remains.

1 Like

Woot is owned by Amazon

While that is true it doesn’t mean they have all the resources that Amazon has.

1 Like

Bingo! If they did, they’d have a proper app. Like one that allows you to use the android back button.

3 Likes

They’re like a poor second cousin thrice removed.

3 Likes

CS is just as good though. Sometimes better.

5 Likes

FIFY

4 Likes

I did not know Woot is a ginger. Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

Woot will devour your money, then your soul.

3 Likes

Oh. Well that has nothing to do with the ginger. The ginger just means they enjoy it a little more.

We likes moneys, this is true. We love customers more.

2 Likes

Shared that with our CS Team. They sniffed with joy and appreciate that you shared that.

4 Likes

Idk. I just cancelled an order after logging out, back in, & I got charged for shipping and there was no discount applied.