Prime Exclusive: Up to 10% Off on the Woot! app on 3/30/24

10__Blog_600x200

On March 30, 2024, Prime members get up to an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Does not apply to international orders.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from March 30, 2024 at 12:00am CT until March 30, 2024 at 11:59pm CT.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
7 Likes

Pizza boy

1 Like

Woot woot!

1 Like

10% off does not apply, I tried with use address button but not work

2 Likes

Woot lost a sale. I’m checking out well before Midnight but since they are using CDT time zone for the Prime Deal, all of us in the West miss out.

1. Woot always goes by Central.
  2. As per the listing:

Offer valid from March 30, 2024 at 12:00am CT until March 30, 2024 at 11:59pm CT

3rd (though it’s part of 2). All time zones have the same amount of time.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.