Prime Membership Giveaway: 2/21/19 [ENDED]

Blog%20header-100

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

VALID FOR NEW PRIME MEMBERSHIPS ONLY

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON

To enter, post in this thread saying “I still don’t have Prime” or whatever you want really. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. We will cancel duplicate entries. You must enter before Saturday, February 23, 2019 @ 11:59pm CT.

We will randomly pick winners by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

We will notify the winners on Monday, February 25, 2019 via Private Message here on the forums and ask Customer Service to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the that Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 12:00pm CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these contest rules.

You must redeem your Amazon Prime Membership Code and agree to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions to qualify for Amazon Prime membership. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the membership fee in effect at the time of renewal plus applicable taxes. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Valid credit card required at time of registration if Amazon does not have one on file. Amazon Prime Membership Codes cannot be transferred or resold. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.com/prime. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

7 Likes

I want prime!

I still don’t have prime

Something about prime ribs…

I still don’t have Prime

Amazon is my “Prime” go to store

Hook up some prime prease!

I still don’t have Prime

“I still don’t have Prime” BUT I really, really, really, really, really, really WANT it!!!

I still don’t have prime

Craving for some Prime time!

1 Like

I’ll take Prime!

I could use a little prime in my non prime life :grin:

Sure

I must get me some Prime!!

I have Prime, but it is too expensive. Give me free year o’ Prime!

2 Likes

I need some Prime, please!!!

I still don’t have Prime!

I still don’t have the prime, but I do have the dance moovs!

Prime prime prime prime