Prime Membership Giveaway: Ends 2/24/20 [ENDED]

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

VALID FOR NEW PRIME MEMBERSHIPS ONLY

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON

To enter, post in this thread saying “I still don’t have Prime” or whatever you want really. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. We will cancel duplicate entries. You must enter before Monday, February 24, 2020 @ 4pm CT

We will randomly pick winners by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

We will notify 20 winners on Monday, February 24, 2020 via Private Message here on the forums, and Woot! Customer Service will also email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 12:00pm CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these contest rules.

Fine Print: You must redeem your Amazon Prime Membership Code and agree to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions to qualify for Amazon Prime membership. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the membership fee in effect at the time of renewal plus applicable taxes. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Valid credit card required at time of registration if Amazon does not have one on file. Amazon Prime Membership Codes cannot be transferred or resold. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.com/prime. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

83 Likes

I still don’t have prime

5 Likes

I still don’t have prime either!

2 Likes

My wife still doesn’t have Prime and could really use it for her own crap :rofl:

7 Likes

What?! You STILL don’t have Amazon Prime? Seriously, you are missing out on a lot of good stuff at no extra charge: streaming music, video, apps, speedy updated delivery, photo archiving, etc.

3 Likes

I know it’s a promo deal but you should also reward the people that have been paying each year to be a Prime Membership.

128 Likes

I do not have prime yet.

I still don’t have Prime

I still don’t have Prime

Hey, where’s my free Prime? Are we done yet, Are we done yet?

poot

2 Likes

I still don’t have prime. My husband does but how can I order things without his knowledge if I use his account??? Seriously a first world woot problem!

8 Likes

i still don’t have prime

My cats still don’t have prime.

4 Likes

Of course I still don’t have Prime… I really want/need it! PLEASE!

I don’t have Prime because I’m a cheapo getting burned in the end! Thanks in advance for allowing me to win a year of Prime.

I still don’t have prime and I have to pay for shipping! :pensive:

I still don’t have Prime either… help me!

I don’t have prime, either

Well, I still don’t have Prime. What about me?