Prime Membership Giveaway: Ends 3/8/2021 [ENDED]

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

VALID FOR NEW PRIME MEMBERSHIPS ONLY

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON

To enter, post in this thread saying “I still don’t have Prime” or whatever you want really. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. We will cancel duplicate entries. You must enter before Monday, March 8, 2021 @ 4pm CT

We will randomly pick winners by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

We will notify 20 winners on Monday, March 8, 2020 via Private Message here on the forums, and Woot! Customer Service will also email you at your Woot! email address. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 12:00pm CT to respond with your email address for the Prime account and stating that you agree to these contest rules.

Fine Print: You must redeem your Amazon Prime Membership Code and agree to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions to qualify for Amazon Prime membership. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the membership fee in effect at the time of renewal plus applicable taxes. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Valid credit card required at time of registration if Amazon does not have one on file. Amazon Prime Membership Codes cannot be transferred or resold. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.com/prime. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

35 Likes

Cool

Pretty sweet.

I would still take the gamble on claiming to remember auto renew was on.

4 Likes

Should be a lifetime membership, might as well be a BOC.

6 Likes

I still don’t have Prime

Yep yep

Yeah this is cool, I won’t win but it’s still cool

nice

It’s back after last week’s error? Yay.

Here! Again…

Nice

What is Prime?

Please forgive my transgression, I still do not have prime.

Woot!!

I still don’t have Prime and we love WOOT!

Sure, I’ll take one

I still don’t have Prime

No Prime here either…

1 Like

I have Prime and I want it again for free!

2 Likes

Optimus Prime!