Prime Membership Giveaway! Enter here before 6/14/2021 [ENDED]

Prime-Giveaway-Woot

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER. VALID FOR NEW PRIME MEMBERSHIPS ONLY. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

To enter, post in this thread saying “I still don’t have Prime” or whatever you want really. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. We will cancel duplicate entries. You must enter before Monday, June 14, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

We will notify 10 winners on Monday, June 14, 2021 via Private Message here on the forums, and Woot! Customer Service will also email you at your Woot! email address. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums.) You have until Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 12:00pm CT to respond with your email address for the Prime account and stating that you agree to these contest rules.

Fine Print: You must redeem your Amazon Prime Membership Code and agree to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions to qualify for Amazon Prime membership. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the membership fee in effect at the time of renewal plus applicable taxes. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Valid credit card required at time of registration if Amazon does not have one on file. Amazon Prime Membership Codes cannot be transferred or resold. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.com/prime. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

11 Likes

Here!

X

Ya’ll know if you’ve got prime then you’re not going to be able to use this right?

4 Likes

Free for a whole year?
Now we’re talking serious!
Pea are eye Emmy.

3 Likes

Giving away escapes from reality… NOICE!

1 Like

Just in time! I’m up for renewal!

bouncing boobs GIF

5 Likes

Amazon Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

8 Likes

Yay! I’m the first fake account to enter!

6 Likes

:package: :package: :package:
yes please!

Ummmm…… it’s for new prime accounts only. No such giveaways for us already loyal primers. :frowning:

20 Likes

I don’t have Prime

I still don’t have prime

:thinking: I’m learning to read fine print. It explains so much in my life! :grimacing:

2 Likes

I still don’t have Prime… I AM Prime!!

1 Like

Gimme the 2 day shipping

I need a new Prime membership the wife doesn’t know about.

1 Like

Sure

I still don’t have a Prime Account, I want one, I really do. I need one, I really do. I’ll buy more stuff! Pinky swear.

1 Like