Prime Only: Biscuits or Croissants

Prime Only: Biscuits or Croissants

1 Like

Gotttt onnneeeee after refreshing all day finally here at the right time! Waahhhooo

1 Like

I got a BOC!! It was my first time … Was it good for you, too?

It didn’t last very long.

Oh NO! I was doing other stuff and had this open on a separate browser session. Checked it from time to time but never expected to find a BOC available. Looked a few minutes ago and told my wife there was another one I had missed and then suddenly realized it didn’t have a “Sold Out” banner across it. I clicked and the thing went right through with no big wait or “suspense” or anything. Flew right through and NOW I’m going to be stuck with the horrible disappointment of another BOC. It will be wait, wait, wait, wait, for it to get here and then cry, cry, cry, cry when it comes. My wife is laughing at me for being such a dork as to buy another one of these. (Dang, I really miss the old days of BOC when there was some good stuph included. I always used to hope to get “the letter”.)

Icing on the cake: Congratulations email says delivery estimated to be Friday the 13th. Perfect.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see Busch or Corona

1 Like

Completely randomly opened my email to see a reminder there were Prime BoC’s today. Clicked the link, opened the page, and BOOM! One Biscuits or Croissants. I passed the VOP, I even passed GO, and went straight to a confirmation email.

1 Like

Come over to the main BOC thread to share your crap!

Click Here or there vv

JoinBOC

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.