Prime shipping not working!!!!!

I just noticed that prime shipping (which worked just fine last month) is broken for my account now.

I ordered a gift on Monday with the anticipation of prime delivery and not only did I get charged for shipping but it will arrive too late to be useful as a gift!

I wanted to order something today that was labeled “free 2 day shipping with Prime” (aka the little blue truck) and it WON’T offer me prime shipping despite being logged in via Amazon with a Prime account active until July 2020

Please get your **** together and fix this.

I’ve emailed support but 24 hours for a response is ridiculous (especially for a company owned by Amazon which offers realtime life chat) .

Please advise and fix ASAP

Hi there. Sorry for the problem.

Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.

One last thing, if you recently changed something on Amazon (payment cards, address, etc), log out of Amazon & Woot. Log back in to Woot using the Login with Amazon button.

PS: Our wonderful CS teams often answers within a few hours.

PPS: Needs more exclamation points.

Sorry my Exclamations got the better of me :wink:

Okay I figured it out. I had to go to amazon and revoke the “Login with Amazon” from woot.com and then log back into woot.

The prime status was correct and I was able to place my order.

The downside is the gift I ordered Sunday will probably not be here in time because I assumed it was working then.

Thanks for the quick response.

To comment on my comment, I think somehow Woot was picking up my Amazon Japan account (which is not prime) based on the address options.

Go figure

Interesting. Very interesting.

Glad you figured it out.