Prime shipping not working!!!!! [resolved]

I just noticed that prime shipping (which worked just fine last month) is broken for my account now.

I ordered a gift on Monday with the anticipation of prime delivery and not only did I get charged for shipping but it will arrive too late to be useful as a gift!

I wanted to order something today that was labeled “free 2 day shipping with Prime” (aka the little blue truck) and it WON’T offer me prime shipping despite being logged in via Amazon with a Prime account active until July 2020

Please get your **** together and fix this.

I’ve emailed support but 24 hours for a response is ridiculous (especially for a company owned by Amazon which offers realtime life chat) .

Please advise and fix ASAP

3 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the problem.

Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.

One last thing, if you recently changed something on Amazon (payment cards, address, etc), log out of Amazon & Woot. Log back in to Woot using the Login with Amazon button.

PS: Our wonderful CS teams often answers within a few hours.

PPS: Needs more exclamation points.

1 Like

Sorry my Exclamations got the better of me :wink:

Okay I figured it out. I had to go to amazon and revoke the “Login with Amazon” from woot.com and then log back into woot.

The prime status was correct and I was able to place my order.

The downside is the gift I ordered Sunday will probably not be here in time because I assumed it was working then.

Thanks for the quick response.

2 Likes

To comment on my comment, I think somehow Woot was picking up my Amazon Japan account (which is not prime) based on the address options.

Go figure

1 Like

Interesting. Very interesting.

Glad you figured it out.

1 Like

I just had this problem too, and I chose a different shipping address and then everything recalculated and the shipping became free. I was good with the default address and payment method, but when clicking the place order button nothing was happening (and it didn’t calculate taxes, but I wasn’t going to complain). I think you have to click into the Amazon Pay stuff to get it to work, and that triggers the free Prime shipping

1 Like

Not working for me either. I paid shipping on I think my last two orders and I think I am not going to shop with you again. I am sorry it has been fun but sadly I will be Mortimerfied if I pay shipping again

1 Like

You’ll want to ask Customer Service about that. Here’s how to contact them.

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Hi there. Looks like you haven’t been logged in with an active Prime account for your last few purchases.

Try logging out and logging back in with an active Prime account.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.