Prime shipping not working

I am struggling trying to purchase an item this morning. My prime shipping has worked in the past, but today, even though it says it will ship free, it is charging $6 shipping and handling. In the checkout page, it even has selected free prime shipping in center of the page, but has $6 added in the totals on the right.

I’ve read the previous posts in the forums. Have cleared cookies on Amazon and Woot. Have signed in and out. All the steps you recommend. I have tried on a privacy browser that has no cookies preserved between sessions.

Have tried using Chrome and iOS app. Also tried on Edge browser. Signed in via Amazon each place. I have spent the last 30 minutes trying all these things when it should just work - it has worked before. Don’t understand why it is broken now. Please help!

Same.

Same here.
2 computers, 3 different browsers, and IOS app all fail to place order and show S&H even though I’m signed in with Prime account.

chrome, edge, no luck, signed in and out a few times. wonder if amazon will fix this or just send $1 digital coupons as an apology

Hi all. I’m jostling the devs now to see why shipping isn’t coming up as free.

Update: could you pls try again.

1 Like

Same issue here. Standard woot login seems to work, but amazon login doesn’t let me purchase. Multiple browsers.

It is working now. Checkout worked properly just a few minutes ago. Thanks, whatever you guys did!

1 Like