Primitive Man

Definitely the first thing I saw as well… I didn’t even read the description. His outfit just seems so unnecessarily tight in that region.

It’s just the contour of his suit against his thighs? Looks to me like this guy has something in common with a horse.

There’s an arrow in the FedEx logo? [Google search] Oh wow, how have I never seen that before…

I dunno if he’s a caveman or not…he looks like some of the local rednecks in my area, except he doesn’t have a mullet.

I thought the boulder behind him was the bowling ball…

The original hipster beard…

I was just staring at the FedEx logo, wondering what in the heck you guys were talking about… however, once you see it, you’ll never see it any other way. In case there are other slow people like me, it’s the white space between the E and the X.

Put pinstripes on that shirt, and tell me it’s not Johnny Damon.

“Incredibly thick, calloused tissue that would not be impossible to grow without incredible friction.”

Not to be the grammar police, but this is a triple negative. The sentence should read “…that would be impossible…” or “…that would not be possible…”. As is, the sentence actually means that the callouses are NOT necessarily the product of the friction, and therefore do NOT support the following conclusion.

Come on woot, where’s your editors at?

No, join in this song:

I think we all can agree what the best part of this shirt is:

The comb-over.

The Flintstones ran…how many episodes, and we never caught a hint of Fred’s junk.

That’s Damon alright and it looks like he’s batting righty.

“…as we ‘shed’ new light”…
hehehe :wink:

Too much wang for me to wear it.

Yeah, this shirt is a big Yabba-dabba-DON’T for me.

I guess it’s clever in it’s own way, but I ain’t going to be wearing a big hairy guy on my chest, sorry.

He’s obviously playing primitive baseball during the pre-catcher era of the sport.

Nice design. I always like when cartoon characters are taken out of animation and done in a real-world style (like the Yogi Bear shirt from a couple months ago).

I’d like to see somebody do this take on shirt design featuring Buzz and Woody from Toy Story. Kind of a Clint Eastwood-style Woody, and a Bruce Willis from Armageddon Buzz.

Ahahaha!

The last sentence was ironic, right?

Bought it love it can’t wait to wear it to work sweat all over it when I ride my bike home from class.