Primo Crappy Drive

I hardly ever buy anything on woot …yet I got some crap, and thanks to all of you, I feel a wee bit special.

that was the easiest ever, I thought I’d be the first one. weird.

First purchase since July 17th of last year.

My like, 38th BoC.

I was on another site and checked this one, the bag was at 50%
Clicked to buy, logged in, waited… SOLD.
Wow.

Igottabagocrap! hay, it’s 3 a.m., maybe this is a dream. nobody’s awake this late.

I… wait… WHAT?! I… I got one…? But… that never happens… they…

…I need to go lie down.

My first regular bag of crap. I got a pets bag of crap before. Anyone fill me in on what I should except?

Disappointment.

First Crap and I expect a truckload of it.

Thank you.

Scored one. I guess there is an advantage to working the graveyard shift sometimes!

Something went very, very wrong. I GOT ONE!!! First time ever. I’ve gotten close, then denied. I wasn’t even signed in, even though I did sign in earlier. So I had to enter my email, and password. It said I GOT ONE! I’ve even gotten a confirmation email, so it must be so. Amazing! Back in the old days, it would have been a bunch of Sansa mp3 players. Wonder what this will be? 9 years, 5 months of wanting, wishing waiting, hoping, trying. Woohoo!

I was glad to sneak in, but I was a but taken aback that I had to log in again (I signed in earlier tonight). In case it helps anyone to know this, you might try to sign in repeatedly if you’re waiting for something craptastic, because every second counts.

I got one With no site crash. First in years. I really hope they don’t come back and say “Oops! Our bad. We sold too many, so we have to cancel your order.” That would stink. Fingers crossed!

Anticipation of the unknown in box form…THEN all the feels.

Truer words have never been spoken.

er… typed.

The last one I got about four years ago had a 5 pound gummy bear with a hand written note saying something along the lines of “Eat all at once, at your own risk”. It was complete with cross bones and all. That was my favorite. There were also some used speakers. I wonder who came back to work with their speakers missing. A wrestling magazine and autographed Brook someone or other wresting card thingy. All of this came in a laptop bag that had a weird set up. The handle was on the side. I might be missing since it was so long ago, but I remember it was better then what most people got. Looking forward to what I might get next time. I think what I liked most about mine is that someone at Woot took the time to hand write the note and draw the skull and cross bone. I know it may sound weird, but I enjoyed it.

What are some things people have gotten in the past??

A community of Wooters in an awesome blog.

Finally got my second one. My first was like 8 years ago, I think.

A cardboard box about 12 by 5 by 10 filled with crap and a brown paper bag, AKA buyer’s remorse. :wink: