Primordial Snow

Congrats man! I think you’ll have another print to celebrate about the same time next week

congrats oakenspirit. you deserve this

I’ve always liked the word Primordial. Just never saw it applied to snow before.

The evolution of snow…
man.
The kids will get a kick out of this one in the morning.

Hoped this would be a winner this week. Wish my snowmen looked this good. :slight_smile:

Congrats buddy! Well deserved :wink:

Q. Will this shirt melt in warm weather?

As if it isn’t cold enough, now you want us to wear evolving snowmen?

I was not expecting this at all!!!

:slight_smile: Thanks so much woot, wooters, and voters!

My son’s due date was yesterday, and LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON, he is late- but something is telling me today is the day!

Yes, but don’t you cry- it’ll be back again some day…

Evolution or mutation? Very cool.

Many Blessings to you and Mom!!! May you have an easy delivery of a healthy son!!!

Hey yous- I am so grateful Primordial Snow printed, that I made a PROTO SNOWMAN ornament I am giving away on my facebook page- Click the image to visit my page for details!!! <3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C6bq7HYEBbk/UqQiBmu47NI/AAAAAAAAFPs/8KqKlTdYzI0/s640/20131208_022737-TWINKLE.gif

So Happy Yay! this was the only shirt I voted for in the Derby. #feedingmysnowmanaddiction thank you oakenspirit!

Ha! Congrats fellow spirit!

Congrats oakenspirit! Well deserved

Congrats on the print oakenspirit, and congrats on your new addition too!:smiley:

I think he was holding out to see you print today. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Congrats on the baby and the shirt ! This was my favorite design… :slight_smile:

Double congrats, Oaken! :smiley:

Congratulations on the design and the baby! Is he here yet? I’m guessing you’ll be ordering this for him in all sizes to wear every winter as he grows, like the snowman.