Primula Perfect Blend 32oz Teapot w/ Filtering Spout and Flowering Tea Variety Pack

Just put one of these in there:
http://www.amazon.com/Progressive-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Ball/dp/B00004RIZ7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302091230&sr=8-1

I would think that there’s a “strainer” in the teapot. All my other teapots have strainers (not tea kettles, but teapots).

These are usually meant for loose tea brewing.

D

there is a filter, loose tea might make it through though…

Someone apparently has a few sticky fingers for steaming hotel teabaggin’ single-serves!

i got one of these last time too. The only problem I’m having is that the tea “flowers” don’t stay at the bottom of the pot until they are well waterlogged. Also if you have more than 2 cups of water in it, it spills all over when pouring…and 2 cups isn’t enough to see the flowers “bloom” all the way.
Also, the handle of the first one I received wasn’t “connected” at the top, Woot was very responsive in getting a replacement out!

The tea is pretty tasty though (better 2nd steep), and there is a bit of a “cool” factor, so I don’t regret buying it - just a bit dissappointed it didn’t look like the picture (and still be able to pour the tea out w/o making a mess)