Primula Perfect Blend 32oz Teapot w/ Filtering Spout and Flowering Tea Variety Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Primula Perfect Blend 32oz Teapot w/ Filtering Spout and Flowering Tea Variety Pack
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

BRB…coffee’s ready.

I’ll have tea :wink:

i wanted to buy a teapot a few months ago but they were too much money. This is great!

Got some of the tea for this thing in my last beeohcee. You’re ALL welcome that I just bought the pot to go with it…

Yes, thank you!

Freeze dried hydras in bottom of teapot, outstanding

http://www.startrekguide.dk/images/jeanlucpicard.jpg

Tea. Earl grey. Hot.

You’re extraordinarily welcome…especially since I just gave away the tea yesterday…she’s getting the pot, too.

I guess you’ll have to take the bridge…

I’m a little tea pot short and stout, here is my handle and here is my filtering spout… turn me over and see me not leak because the FDA approved my seal.

It must be past 3:00AM…

It’s 5:39 here in lovely Michigan.

I have to laugh (you can if you wish). The Chinese grow tea, and I grow Kona coffee. I don’t need a tree in my drink… of course, I guess if I could find a way, I’d be as smart as their country.

By the way, does Woot ever sell reindeer? I can imagine seeing “Wootoff - The red nosed reindeer”. Didn’t see that one coming did you?

“lovely” “michigan”
two words I never thought I’d hear in one sentence.

No one ever answered me about who’s modding…

hello?

LOVELY Michigan means you must be in da U P !

Time for a tea party!

What? No serious earthquakes, no hurricanes, a serious blizzard once every ten years, and my town’s only been destroyed by a tornado once. What’s not to love? Also, I have five miles of paved bmx trails.

Go Wings!