Primula Perfect Blend 32oz Teapot w/ Filtering Spout and Flowering Teas

How can a product be repeated? I thought woot-off = next item when sold out?
This was up just a while ago…

W(oot)TF?

This was available earlier, and cheaper, and included more teas before.

What gives wooties>

Tea-rrific Woot

I would never drink anything that left alone for a while grows something that looks like coral.

I have my rules…

This morning the tea pot was only $14.99. Why the price increase?

I love tea, but I’m afraid of touching hot things. Does anyone know if the handle gets too hot while brewing?

What’s that seaweed doing in my tea?

Why the dead man’s float… well not really.

Well what is it then?

It’s vegan!! ya, that’s it!!

I actually love these teapots! AND the cool teas you get in them.

Teas look great while brewing! Fun for guests.

They taste pretty good, but not outstanding.

The teapot is pretty, but fragile. It took me three tries to get one that arrived unbroken.

(Good news: Woot sent them without complaints, and each came with the full complement of tea. I’m stocked up.)

The spout also dribbles. I don’t know why so many people have so much trouble designing a teapot spout that doesn’t drip.

A decent deal, IMO.

Sold ot this morning for 14.99 – way hot item get yours before the price goes up again — like gas!!

Wait, this has less tea and costs more than the one last night?
Somebody want to explain?

Did the earlier one have the same description too?

I bought this in a past woot off. The glass is very thin and you have to be careful with it. The worksmanship is also pretty crappy.

Are you by chance a native Texan?

90%x90%

differenttea pot with tea on wine woot for the same price

In for one. I’m a Tea-Ball Wizard, that has to be a twist. A Tea-Ball Wizard’s got such a supple wrist.

“How do you think he does it?”

I don’t know.

“What makes him so good.”

I can’t believe you fools are buying this.

Maybe the Wooters got it mixed up w/ the Tea Set selling over on Wine.woot.com right now…also at $17.99.

Relax about the price everyone! This one comes with more tea! You’re getting more stuff! Just buy it and we can move along.