Prince O3 Speedport Gold Tennis Racquet

tennis is so 80’s

One of these things just doesn’t belong here. Now it’s time to play our game. It’s time to play our game!

LOL…so true…

Oh my, this one made me laugh…man if there are more than 10 this is going to be a killer. Looks like bedtime is approaching…it’s 3 here in the midwest.

next!

oh jez

does it work with the wii?

I do you fat fuck!

i play tennis but i have a shark racket by prince that i paid $200 for last year. so thanx but no thanx for now atleast.

I think they guy next door just bought 3 of them so he could bounce rocks off my gutter cam. You ever hit a rock with a racket, man those things zing.

okay, i see soooo many stupid woot killer calls… but i gotta say, these just might take a while if they have any real amount of these.

i used to play tennis :frowning: then i hurt my shoulder and turned to woot and look how they tease me

Look at all those sales… oh wait, there haven’t been any yet

$150 racquet, used, on amazon. 270 retail. yipes.

how do you cancel order once it is placed??? is that even possible??

Even though I am currently coaching a summer tennis camp, even I can’t appreciate this deal at four in the morning to its fullest because everything else on woot thus far has been strikingly mediocre.

are you the type of guy that would bring a tennis racket to a fight?

I play tennis…

But I don’t need a new racquet.

Buy one, walk through downtown with white shorts and a white cableknit, v-neck sweater over your shoulders, humming Michael Jackson’s “Wanna Be Starting Something” and good things are bound to happen.

Wow $270 Retail on this thing, too bad I don’t play tennis, its a really good deal

ITS OVER 1000!!!