Prince O3 Speedport Gold Tennis Racquet

Hang in there, dkisme. 1st Woot-Offer’s Unite!

I find it easier to tell myself, “The next one will be so awesome and worth the wait”.

Heck, I don’t even intend to buy anything. I just want to see at least one item that everyone goes bananas for.

Athletic equipment plus your average wooter is just a disaster waiting to happen. A painful, awkward, uncoordinated disaster.

There’s no sleep here… and I’m in the Midwest… though, I also have a sharpshooter on the lookout for the sandman nightly.

NTY, i dont like tennis… unless they are girls… and are playing naked…

gg

This thing’s moving. Not a Wootoff killer by any means. More like a Wootoff weeder… getting the weak at heart to go off the bed, while the true Wooters wait, coffee in hand!

Who am I kidding…I’m actually hoping for a Leak Frog so I can give up and sleep. It’s 4am in NYC. I’m old and tired.

Wow, I was thinking about getting a new racket… but I’ve never wanted Prince. If it were a Head or Yonex racquet, I’d totally be considering it. :frowning:

I used to be a runner…
until I found woot.

yes he does, it was proved last woot off

I’m so tired. Soo… so tired.

Actually I just looked it up - $90 bucks through tennis warehouse.

Haha, sadly the only thing I bought so far were the Woot-Off lights, definitely have those going right now, only thing keeping me up at the moment…eventually something good will come, like someone else said, it’s after 3am in the Midwest (Wisconsin to be specific), another half hour and I’m off to bed…

Original MSRP $270. This is a pretty dern good price.

http://www.amazon.com/Prince-Speedport-Tennis-Racquet-Frame/dp/B001CWYV9Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1248249966&sr=8-2

You could sell it used on ebay for $75 and make a profit.

So…you plan on watching the sun rise, huh? X-D

Even the description was crappy…

Grr…I haven’t gotten mine yet!!!

This racquet is $90 on Tennis-Warehouse. It’s available any day.

Still not a bad deal, but it’s more for beginners I think.

apparently it isn’t a very good racquet, according to T-W customer reviews

Pretty sure Woot said they won’t be doing any more BOC’s in woot off’s.