Prince Tennis Racquets - Your Choice

I coach tennis, I am a tennis professional, I play A LOT.

This is a great deal on 2 good racquets. The MSRP is a joke, they wouldn’t sell for that much ever.

But if you went to wal-mart and looked for them on a shelf, they would be 45-55 EASY. These are quality sticks for a great price. I’m tempted to buy a couple to outfit my poorer players.

Kudos to WOOT.

Do you have a preference and what are the real differences between these 2 racquets?

You can’t be a tennis pro if you think Walmart would have these racquets ever in stock.

Maybe your delusional mind is telling you are a pro. HIGHLY doubt you have the credentials,

anyone else get these yet? i got 100sq in heads not 110sq in. if i had known they were going to be 100sq instead i would have ordered at least 2 more. sucks. im not a huge fan of 110sq in otherwise i would have ordered at least 4 or 5 of these. these were in fact NOT the oversize as advertised they were a mid.

I ordered the oversize 110 sq. inches and received 100 sq. inches…not what I ordered…prefer over size. I’ve emailed woot support, awaiting response.