Princess Bride Rumours

Princess Bride Rumours

The squeeeeeee noise that just came out of me as my eyes gazed upon this masterpiece of a mashup design.
I started my mashup shirt problem years ago with a couple Calvin and Hobbes as Yoda and Luke crossing a log and C&H in a Snow Wars scene. Then I received a C&H as Beetlejuice and Lydia…but from the cartoon! I have the cartoon dogs playing poker (I prefer the design of mine because Courage and Droopy are included.
You have me giddy with the prospect of wearing this one and judging everyone on their recognition and appreciation. Fun times ahead!

2 Likes

So happy to hear you enjoy the mashup and that it has great company in your collection!

Not sure where the best place to post this is to receive feedback, so please feel free to let me know a better place to post. I had ordered 2 kids shirts in size 6 and they seem awfully small. They are marked XS inside then with a sticker of size 6, but I really don’t think they are a size 6 - anyone know what size shirt I should have received?

Hello. You can see the size chart here: Shirt.Woot Sizing Chart

Since they don’t fit, please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Just bought this for a b-day present for my daughter and it’s a little small. Good news is my wife loves it and will keep the current one.

Is there a way to place an order for this shirt in a larger size ?

Hi there. This link should get you there.