Princess Cut Swarovski Crystal Bracelet

Princess Cut Swarovski Crystal Bracelet

What is the length of this bracelet? Or a least the maximum length?

Hey there, these are 9" in length and come with an adjustable slider clasp to make sure it’s a perfect fit.

It is super small, it is 9 inches including the clasp portion.

This was supposed to come with a gift pouch, mine didn’t. I woulds like to receive the gift pouch because I am going to have to give this away, it is too small and delicate for an adult.

7" is pretty standard for ladies bracelet so this is larger than standard.

I’m sorry about the gift pouch though. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I will contact customer service regarding the gift pouch.

Regarding the size of the bracelet, my wrist is under 7 inches, but the clasp on this bracelet, the bare chain without crystals is 3 inches of the bracelet, despite it being 9 inches total. The width of the bracelet, or size of each crystal is .25" x.25" including the setting it is enclosed in.

It is extremely dainty and small.

Mine didn’t come with a gift pouch.

I’m very sorry. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I ordered 3… the ‘crystals’ are VERY SMALL so you will probably be disappointed. I was.

I have the same problem as mentioned above. No gift pouch and the bracelet/crystals are so tiny that you barely see them. How do I even know it is real gold plated? Or Swarovski? Swarovski comes in nice packaging with a certificate. This came in a ziplock type plastic bag with absolutely nothing in writing. Looks cheap and fake.