Princesses Can Pew! Pew! Too

I concur. After the switchover, it was fine for me, but my wife just hates the new shirts, which basically means any female-oriented shirt like this is a no-go.

-__- Speaking as one of those females who fit the Anvil style better than the AA, I’m not short and fat either…

But back on the shirt. Heck yeah Princesses can Pew! Pew! Especially if you shoot their hair.

Thanks guys! I have my own princess in house

http://wenceslaoalmazan.com/tshirt/princess.jpg

Ew. I didn’t catch these were Anvil. It has been awhile since a design has made me hit the buy button.

Your daughter is adorable. Just wait till she’s big enough to wear your designs! Congrats!

Speed to First Woot: 0m 39.779s
First Sucker: ruknd
Last Wooter to Woot: nightsx2
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 907
First day posts 24
Votes 244

I’m right there with you. Thrilled this shirt won as well!

I am a bit weary though having read the comments about the fit of the shirt for females. I haven’t purchased a shirt from woot! in a while, but I could not pass this one up. My last shirt purchased was http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-binge?ref=cnt_top20_12_tl, and it fits me fine, though I’ve also purchased others previously. If I have issues with the shirts, they are in the shoulders as I have broader shoulders (I am short though at 5’2", and I’m a small size otherwise).

My wife thought this design was brilliant. However, she didn’t know the issue with the women’s fit t-shirts, so now we have a completely worthless Women’s XL. Can’t return it or exchange it :frowning:

OMG! Love this shirt, I’ll be buying it for my daughters even though they won’t be able to wear it too school. Stupid 0 tolerance policies. :frowning:

It looks like the artist removed a leg and added a penis.

Love it! I have a n00b this is perfect for. Why is it not offered in a onsie!!

Will the kids’sizes be available for this again soon? I live this design, but I need a smaller size for my daughter.

Isn’t this shirt available in men’s sizes? The sizing combobox lists men’s sizes, but the sizing tab in the description area only lists women’s sizes. Please clarify.

NOTE
I ordered a Men’s Large, but received a Women’s Large. (Already handled with customer service, thank you.)

It sounds like just a mix-up on your order. Also, I don’t quite understand where you only see women’s available? Can you point me to what you’re looking at?