Pro Caulk Complete Caulking Kit 2-Pack

Pro Caulk Website

^made it worth the visit.

Yeah, you’d think everyone would be tired of the caulk puns after reading that. But no.

Oh and bright white caulk is pretty useless. If you have a white tub and white tile, maybe useful. I prefer clear for everything.

If it were clear I would be in for 3.

Oh yeah… I just bought caulk online. I’ve never purchased anything quite like this online before! I’m blushing. I know I live in northern California, and buying caulk is nothing to be ashamed of, but damn…

I was just looking for my kit yesterday. Can’t find it. Perfect timing Woot. Now I can delay caulking the bathroom for another few weeks. lol

http://www.amazon.com/18546-Kitchen-All-Purpose-Adhesive-5-5-Ounce/dp/B0002YVMVK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

The caulk itself doesn’t seem too promising (2 star overall on Amazon), but $5.99 for the accessories isn’t a bad deal. With the right caulk, they’d definitely help get the job done.

Best writeup ever written.

I swear I just bought one of these for 9.99 two days ago. Now maybe if woot would sell some aquarium silicone rated for 450 gallon tanks…

How long does the sealed caulk tube last? Like, is it dated to expire and how long until then?

How many tubes do you think I need to do my pool?
One row…
:0

LESS TALK MORE CAULK!

Woot, I would tell you were to put your caulk, but there’s ladies present.

Ok well… why not…

Here is a video review.

[youtube=bb1dX8EwJEk][/youtube]

Listen to 1:40 to 3:20 without watching LOL!!!

LOL!

P.S. reminds me of that clip from SNL with Alec Baldwin, except this is a real review. This video almost outdoes the woot! writeup, unintentionally!

Perfect for the 6 people in the US that don’t have a home inprovement center within a mile of their residence! In for NONE!

Long time Wooter, first time commenter…

Amazing write-up!

Carpenter for 8 years.

Save yourself the headache and hassle. A caulking gun and some standard push-tubes of caulk will run you about two to three times as much at Home Despot, but using these toothpaste-tube style ones is an exercise in mess and futility. Grabbed a few of these once for a small job, and ended up doing more cleanup than I can recall.

Also, a simple knife will generally get vinyl caulk started as far as stripping goes, after that it usually just peels off by hand in a long strip (for corners), or with the use of a putty knife or thin metal spatula.

Also, ‘pros’ don’t use edging tools to lay/smooth a corner line. You use your finger, and wash it or wipe it off afterward on a shop rag. Ends up being neater in the long run.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a place I owned so I could just insulate the shit out of it and be a badass with microscopic heating and cooling bills. One day…

All you can get!

After reading the writeup, I would prefer if mine did NOT include the caulk removal tool.