Pro Football Mystery Bag

Yikes on the previous mystery bags! Glad I’m not fighting the urge to get one. Thanks for the directions to the previous mystery bag and pictures of truly random crap!!

Last month (July 21), My Philadelphia Eagles Mystery bag was a bit underwhelming… and other comments suggest I had one of the better Eagles bags. I doubt the supply has changed much since then. As much as I love mystery/crap, I’m going to pass this time.

fool me once shame on woot fool me twice shame on me.

I bought the first one and i still can’t get rid of the junk i got

My Mystery Box contained exactly the same items, except I also got a Seahawk fishing plug. My flashcards were division math ones. Meh…

Four words:

Milk straws

Lead wipes

Oh hell no you aren’t fooling me again.

It was a bust the first time. In the words of the ‘Church Lady’…NOT GONNA DO IT!

I got suckered last time. They didn’t even send me the amount of team items promised. Only thing I kept was a lanyard.

I just can’t resist… and if it turns out to be the same crappy stuff I got last time… it is still MY TEAM’S CRAP (so there!) :stuck_out_tongue:

/drake voice
Don’t do it, please don’t do it

Fool me once woot! Uh-uh not this time!

I missed the last football mystery bag. I’m in because I just love surprises. I can’t help myself. Plus I would go bananas for a signed item. Judging from previous posts, this will not happen. But a girl can hope. Go Broncos :slight_smile:

If it is the same stuff as last time, I don’t need it again. If it is different stuff, I’d take more team junk.

Have a feeling it is the same. Only need one Panthers shot glass and set of playing cards though.

After reading all these comments I feel like I should’ve come here first before blindly buying this…

Don’t do it! I bought this last month and got a bunch of junk!

Don’t buy this trash. I bought a mystery woot twice and feel my money was wasted on both occasions.

Don’t fall for the $40.00 value either. The items were pure crap, and it seems to me like Woot raided a deserted dollar store somewhere.

It’s not a bag of crap…it’s a bag of explosive diarrhea.

bought one last time. got some steelers stuff and a stainless steel flask? never again

I thought about buying another one and trying my luck, again, but I don’t think I will.

The only things I got in the last one, that were worth while were the Bears shot glass and the bottle opener.

On the other hand, I wonder if they are going to reward those who try again.

I wish you luck, if you take another chance.

you got something as useful as a bottle opener? I’m jealous.

yeah, I wont fall for it again.