PRO Success - Professional Dental Whitening

**Item: **PRO Success - Professional Dental Whitening
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=PRO Success - Professional Dental Whitening)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=PRO Success - Professional Dental Whitening)

[MOD: Your searches are for the 11 treatment system. We are selling a 22 treatment system.]

More info, FAQs, testimonials, and more on the Product Page

Do NOT floss then whiten. Also do not use a hard or stiff bristle brush then whiten. Your gums will not be happy and it will be very uncomfortable or painful.

Close to the same but not quite. Woot has the Pro version up (stronger peroxide) and its the extended treatment version as well.

Always floss. The bleaching agent has to come into contact with the tooth, or else you will have spotty results. That’s what I read.

Tooth-fer Tuesday? Funny, Woot, but it’s still no two-fer Tuesday.

Thank you for your interest. Platinum Whites’ premium dental whitening products have been in the professional market for more than six years and are endorsed by some of the nation’s top cosmetic dentists. We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products, processes and results, with the convenience and affordability of whitening your teeth at home.

The Success® Extended Treatment Program contains:

1 - Brush-On Applicator filled with Carbamide Peroxide Whitening Gel (11 Treatments)
1 - Syringe filled with Carbamide Peroxide Whitening Gel (11 Treatments)
3 - Thermo-Form Mouth Trays

You’ve tried the rest. Now have Success with best.

This product is not the same as sold through any other channel. This product contains one Brush-On Applicator as well as one Syringe filled with whitening gel. It also has 22 treatments, twice the amount of treatments featured in any of our other Success products found online.

This product is currently offered exclusively through Woot.

Thanks for pointing this out! Woot’s offering today has 22 treatments and 30% peroxide. The other comparable offerings I looked at on ebay and Amazon were 11 treatments with 22% peroxide.

This product is not the same as sold through any other channel. This product contains one Brush-On Applicator as well as one Syringe filled with 30% Carbamide Peroxide whitening gel, whereas some of the other systems referenced contain 22% Carbamide Peroxide. This system also has 22 treatments, twice the amount of treatments featured in any of our other Success products found online.

Additionally, the whitening gel in this product is made fresh to order and is shipped directly from the manufacturer.

This product is currently offered exclusively through Woot.

So does the whitening effect decrease if I do not use right away. Say I bought it now but did not use for 6 months. Is it still effective? Thanks

This post on RipoffReport.com will make you think twice:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Whites-Success/internet/Platinum-Whites-Success-Teeth-Whitening-Platinum-Whites-Platinum-Whites-Whitening-Platin-790438

I think we should all remember the best piece of advice-

Don’t use products like this without consulting your local dentist.

It may/may not be for you. Give them a call, and see what they think.

You have to use common sense. Products like these are for people with basically healthy teeth. The more mouth issues you have the more likely you are to encounter problems.

First of all, I would not use this as a first whitening treatment. Buy a product with less peroxide strength. Then if you have no issues with that, try this. Some people cannot tolerate 20+% peroxide, some can.

Second, if you have receding gums, peroxide will hurt. Anything with peroxide will hurt. So again use common sense.

Third no tooth whitening product works on caps, fillings or bridges. If you have this, you’ll have issues. You must get the cap or bridge replaced with a lighter color or the filling redone.

Fourth, any whitening product will wear off, meaning you’ll have to re-whiten. So the more you whiten the more you’re likely to have sensitivity.

Lastly, no tooth whitening product gives you that white, white, WHITE, celebrity smile. Those are veneers and/or caps.

Bottom line, I’d start with less peroxide strength and if that causes you no worries, move up to this.

“Professional Dental Whitening”
Professional? Applied by rank amateurs? At home?

“Professional” has lost all meaning (long before its misuse here). “Sonic” is the other buzzword that is thrown around needlessly.

If I want professional whitening, I’ll go to…a professional (or whatever they’ll call themselves to differentiate them from a plastic tray and tube of goop sold at an 88% (!) discount).

Had my teeth whitened at my dentist 5+ years ago. Didn’t realize how bad my teeth looked until I went back and looked at before pictures. $30 is a cheap price to pay for a non yellow smile.
The dentist was $200+, not sure if the “at home” kits are ever as good. You get what you pay for.

I read this too…it only made me want to buy the product even more!!! If these guys weren’t in financial trouble the product would be up for $170! Their misfortune is our killer deal. Take advantage while these guys are still afloat, I say. It isn’t like you are doing business with them directly…Woot did that for us.

MORNING ALL.

I delete some posts that were linking price comps to different versions of this product.

This product isn’t sold elsewhere. Ours is different because:

It’s 30% carbamide peroxide instead of 22% you see elsewhere

It has 22 treatments instead of the 11 you see elsewhere

Found an interesting study that said: “Thirty percent carbamide bleaching gels effectively whiten teeth without causing a significant increase in tooth sensitivity or changes in gingival condition. Potassium nitrate has little effect in sensitivity when treatment time is short.”

However, in the method section they mentioned using custom trays for each subject so the tray did not extend into the gums. My guess would be that the custom trays and instruction on placement would separate the experience at a dentist vs. at home since the active ingredient is the same and the potassium nitrate didn’t make a difference anyways.

Also from the American Dental Association:
Statement on the Safety and Effectiveness of Tooth Whitening Products

“Both tooth sensitivity and tissue irritation are usually temporary and stop after the treatment.”

“The ADA recommends that if you choose to use a bleaching product, you should only do so after consultation with a dentist.  This is especially important for patients with many fillings, crowns, and extremely dark stains.”

http://www.ada.org/1902.aspx

Thanks for the above. It is dated in 2011… but… still makes me hesitant. REALLY GOOD ARTICLE YOU PROVIDED! Thanks!

BTW - I would just like to add: the higher the peroxide %, the greater chances of having tender gums and/or blisters to the tissues in your mouth.

I found this out the hard way 10/years ago. Last year I forgot to purchase the lower % of peroxide due to my sensativities… the blisters were the worse to date.