pro Trump?

Apply that thought to an election. Yes, the majority voted for this measure/individual, but it’s not going to happen.

Absurd, no?

Again, voting is the key to getting what you prefer to print. For curated designs, shirt.woot refers to these voting stats as a determining factor also.

So you want us to rig the elections? :anguished::anguished:

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Then I suppose none of the artists felt like making them, or if they did, they didn’t get the votes. That is the point.

1 Like

Guess I still love Woot. You guys make me laugh. Pretending that Woot is a democracy? :slight_smile:

I just thought I’d try hitting my head against the brick wall one more time. I’m not surprised I’m getting the same responses, but I did want to try.

This was a plea for change. You know… Hope and Change? Somehow that’s been lost, or simply corrupted.

TT, feel free to lock or delete this thread. I don’t think it has served any purpose.

Oh heck no. This thread will live on in infamy.

6 Likes

LOL…
Woot is a business. If people voted for Republican, Trump or conservative designs, I’m sure they would print them.
It can’t be very difficult to see that artists aren’t putting in the designs, or voters are not voting for them.
As a Conservative myself, this does not affect how I view Woot at all.

5 Likes

LOL, awesome. Thanks TT.

2 Likes

Turns out that that design was uploaded as a wallpaper to Imgur, and then shared on Reddit.

Which one is you?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Except I already know…

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

I agree, I had get my Pro Trump toilet paper from Amazon because Woot must be anti-trump.

3 Likes

Thanks for liking my King Arthur 2020. I am sad that you don’t seem to like my “Make America Civil Again,” shirt. The design is making fun of his crazy tweets and rants, but I do not see it as hateful or even terribly political. A character as Unique andquirky as the Donald has to expect to be the subject of good-natured parody. Thecanyone else 2020 could very well refer to an honest and reasonable Republican candidate.

5 Likes

Yeah, as the author of the design, that is just a stolen screenshot offered as wallpaper by someone without any rights to it.

I agree with you 100% on part of that. I prefer that the companies/artists/actors with which I spend my money sell a product. I don’t want to hear your political stance. As a pro-Trump supporter, that applies to companies that are pro-Trump. Having said that, though, since companies do insist on promoting their anti-Trump hated, then given a choice, I will support companies that either promote their pro-Presidential stance, or offer no opinion whatsoever… you know, just to balance things out. As soon as companies stop espousing anti-Trump rhetoric, I will once again go back to supporting only non-political companies.

Why does being pro-Trump, the elected president of the United States, presumably the country in which you live, make a company alt-right? I mean , you’re ok with a company being pro-NRA and conservative, but being pro-Trump is a deal breaker? I think that term - alt-right - is thrown around too often these days with little meaning. What exactly is alt-right, anyway? Is it any different/worse than far-left?

As for the bakery, they didn’t refuse to serve gay customers, The gay couple in question were actually good customers of the bakery up until the bakery was asked to make a cake for a wedding. They refused to make that cake and referred them elsewhere. How is that different from the Walmart that refused to bake a Confederate flag cake but had no problem baking a ISIS cake? Refusing to create something against your beliefs is not the same as refusing to serve someone. From what I understand, I believe they offered cupcakes or other items, they just would not bake the wedding cake - I may be wrong, though.

I will assume that you are joking about Chick-Fil-A. But you know what… there have been cases where restaurants have been forced to change policies when they offer discounts to people who bring in church bulletins! I mean, seriously? No one ever said you have to actually go to church to get the bulletin. Hell, for that matter, what about stores that offer discounts to people who create profiles with them to get discount cards? I mean, I might be an illegal alien… I mean undocumented resident… and maybe I feel intimated and afraid to provide personal information to a company. Is it right that other people get discounts when I cannot?

Give me a break… this whole world has gone topsy turvy where up is down, left is right and black is white…

Hey all. Since this has become a political discussion, I’m going to move it over to Everything But Woot. It’s fine to continue the discussion as long as you refrain from name calling and disparaging another group whether it’s political, religious, etc.

1 Like