this product for the past week from Fedex for the past
week and only to find out yesterday that the product
had been returned to Woot for failure on delivery. So
I went into my account to check on the address and
found that the address given is correct. I have been
getting delivery to this address for many other things
including Ebay without any problem. I have also sent
an email to Fedex yesterday and have yet to receive
any replies. Can you do anything to help me? Is there a phone nymber so I call someone at woot?

Calvin

[quote user=“caltyty”] I had been waiting for delivery of
this product for the past week from Fedex for the past
week and only to find out yesterday that the product
had been returned to Woot for failure on delivery. So
I went into my account to check on the address and
found that the address given is correct. I have been
getting delivery to this address for many other things
including Ebay without any problem. I have also sent
an email to Fedex yesterday and have yet to receive
any replies. Can you do anything to help me? Is there a phone nymber so I call someone at woot?

Calvin[/quote]

Nope, no phone number that I know of. There’s a “write us” tab at the top, you can send an e-mail to woot.

What product? Post this in the thread in the woot forums for the particular product in question.

I’ve had great service from woot, try these things and I’ll bet you will too.

Thank you but I have already written to them last wk but I have not had any reply. Not even an automated one. So I thought posting the problem here, then if an Op or something see the post, they can help. So far still no respond one way or another.

I was getting so excited to receiving it too. Now it looks like I’ll have to wait some more. Last night I checked to see if they have refund the money or something but everything is still as it is and I am still without a projector.

[quote user=“holmesdog”]

Nope, no phone number that I know of. There’s a “write us” tab at the top, you can send an e-mail to woot.

What product? Post this in the thread in the woot forums for the particular product in question.

I’ve had great service from woot, try these things and I’ll bet you will too.[/quote]

Like Holmesdog said, post about it in that item’s thread, along w/ your order #. E-mail responses can be slow, compared to the attention I’ve seen people get in the woot threads. Good Luck and just be patient. Customer service may be slow, but woot always seems to correct issues to the satisfaction of the purchaser.

(Good job, holmesdog, hehe.)

Calling GallopingCow, calling GallopingCow, you’re needed here; this wooter has a problem.

Aw heck, you’re needed everywhere, where have you been?

[quote user=“holmesdog”]Calling GallopingCow, calling GallopingCow, you’re needed here; this wooter has a problem.

Aw heck, you’re needed everywhere, where have you been?[/quote]

Ditto! Where’s the beef?

I did not participate in the forum much before I joined so I have no idea how slow the reponse can be and that there is not a number to call. I had no idea that the forum is not monitored either. They are really trying to keep the cost down aren’t they?

I’ve had great service from woot, try these things and I’ll bet you will too.

Thank you but I have already written to them last wk but I have not had any reply. Not even an automated one. So I thought posting the problem here, then if an Op or something see the post, they can help. So far still no respond one way or another.

I was getting so excited to receiving it too. Now it looks like I’ll have to wait some more. Last night I checked to see if they have refund the money or something but everything is still as it is and I am still without a projector.

Like Holmesdog said, post about it in that item’s thread, along w/ your order #. E-mail responses can be slow, compared to the attention I’ve seen people get in the woot threads. Good Luck and just be patient. Customer service may be slow, but woot always seems to correct issues to the satisfaction of the purchaser.

(Good job, holmesdog, hehe.)

Calling GallopingCow, calling GallopingCow, you’re needed here; this wooter has a problem.

Aw heck, you’re needed everywhere, where have you been?

Ditto! Where’s the beef?

I did not participate in the forum much before I joined so I have no idea how slow the reponse can be and that there is not a number to call. I had no idea that the forum is not monitored either. They are really trying to keep the cost down aren’t they?