Procrastinate

i’ll buy this shirt tomorrow.

It’s quite normal for artists to make tweaks between submission and print, and even more normal for ramy and seki to make huge alterations.

In this case it improves the shirt (as much as can be done), so no real complaints about it from me this time…

So the world will end with a giant beetle if I don’t procrastinate?

Oh look, she even changed the text in her submitted artwork, but didn’t resub it for the derby voting… not that I like it either way.

So…um someone’s chest is on FIRE!

I just bought this shirt. I will be really pissed if the world ends in the next couple days and I don’t get it.

What is the little guy on the top?

If I were to try and guess the derby’s theme this week based on this shirt, “Propaganda” would be guess #754, right after “Reptiles” and “Charcoal”.

What the…I stayed up for this??

i’m buying…maybe. we’ll see…tomorrow.

I think it’s a zombie.

Interesting…

As long as woot shipping doesn’t procrastinate I’ll have this in time for the engineering meeting where we’re going to discuss schedules.

Why even bother having a theme each week ? It’s a farce.

How is this propaganda again, oooh I get it cute dinosaur.

Two thumbs up for the idea. Execution could have been better I think. I would have gotten it, if it wasn’t in black.

How is this not on theme? This is clearly propaganda! Propaganda is a form of communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. The position, in this shirt, is procrastination. Thus, on topic!

Knowledge is power!

In for one, assuming I get a chance to wear this shirt and show off it off before the world comes to a grizzly end.

Is that charmander?! :smiley:

Clever and amusing (and the cracked world looks great), but I’m a little underwhelmed that this got first. The art style isn’t what I’d call propaganda-like and there were so many great entries this derby (heck, even in the fog) that didn’t make the final cut.

I still maintain that this reminds me more of a despair poster than anything else. Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing–I love despair’s stuff–it just wasn’t what this week’s theme was supposed to be about.