Product Spotlight: Journals 3.0

I’m in for a couple of lined. I like that Slow and Steady has a big pic on the cover; that’s different. Plus I had to get Buzz Aldrin because I love astronaut stuff. Glad to have the page options this time. May have to get a graphed one next time if I can figure out what to use it for.

What are the measurements of the graph paper–are they four squares per inch, or five squares per inch? Also, are the lines a light blue, or darker, or grey, or black? You know Wooters love the details!

Thanks!

Lined! Thank you! Just wish the designs from the unlined sales were available in the lined sale - I liked those designs far better.

Sorry this took a while, we had some lined/graph prototypes and I had to hunt for the final versions.

The lines are grey- the paper thickness is the same as on the blank journals- it looks pretty good for not bleeding through (I believe that’s the main thing they were working on) and it looks like wide rule (as opposed to college rule).

If the journals are 8.25" tall, then the lined one is closer to college ruled(9/32") I think. Wide ruled would be 11/32". Ruled paper - Wikipedia The graph one appears to be 0.25" spacing.

P.S. I see How We Roll, It Came Out of Nowhere, He’ll Probably be Okay, and Villainous Victorian Velociraptor in the background.

Good eye.

Thank you for giving those details - now to try and finish making a decision before Time Runs Out.

Yes! I’d buy that one. I want journals or totes but they never offer them in the designs I like. Saaaad Panda

Oh gosh, lined journals~ Infinity Plus One lined journal?

I was so excited to see lined journals, but none of these designs speak to me as a journal. I was hoping for The Time is Meow, Fountain Pen or The Umbrellas.

ETA - I agree that Infinity Plus One makes a beautiful journal too.

Come on May 13, where are you? I’m impatient. I want journals! Journals with Lined and Grid paper!!!

Thanks for listening.

Never got mine, no shipping information yet either. Why, Woot, why??? I have been disappointed a few too many times lately :frowning:

I’m sorry about prior disappointments- but these are still getting all made up n’ junk! We stated in the original sale that these will ship starting 5/13 I think in part because we were going to get these made to order.

Will we get a separate shipping notification when they go out? I ordered mine with stickers, which were delivered already, and the order is marked as shipped with the stickers’ tracking number.

I just got shipping notice and tracking number for my journals. They haven’t actually shipped yet, but looks like they just might ship on time. Yay Journals!!!

My journal JUST shipped? Harrumph.

Which journal did ya get?

I got Reading Rocket Ship, Consider Yourself Warned, Code of Arms, Read a Book, and Slow and Steady.

I don’t know which ones are on their way to me, have two tracking numbers so far.

Edit: I received all the journals of my order. One package for lined and one for grid. They are everything I had hoped they would be.