Product Spotlight: Tank Tops

Ice Scream on a tank just seems so…cool ; )

WOOT Y U LISTEN 2 ME AND MEOW TAKE SO MUCH OF MAI MONIEEEZZZZ???

(awwww, yeaaaaah!)

wow… six.

Why the hell is the Narwhal not available in larger sizes? You think guys (and larger women) don’t love Narwhals? Are you crazy?

So…is the triblend tank basically a lady’s tank, or will we never have those again?

I really wish all the woot! designs were available with a tank top option.

C’mon, Woot! You can do better than that! I need more (better) designs to choose from! I would buy a women’s style tank top (not a unisex tank top). In fact, I would buy a lot if they were good because summer, duh. Try this again with better styles and more options!!!

I would love a tri-blend unisex tank as well. Make it happen woot!

Yes, it is an AA women’s tank. I posted some pictures and thoughts on the fit of both tanks here: http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5468158

The tri-blend tanks are women’s.

I have a fierce desire for tank tops in a bigger size.

But tshirts, cut off the sleeves, sing Skynyrd songs?

i REALLY wish the rebels tank was in a woman cut, i am very sad that i don’t have a star wars shirt yet =[
or if you want to bring back darth meow, i’d love you even more, Woot

Dear shirtwoot, I like that you offer tank tops now and am really eager to get a woot tank top for myself but I feel you are only offering designs that I don’t like in this format.

Please offer some of the cooler designs in tanktop format! Panda’s are always great.

Thanks!

Really like bringing in tank tops for summer but I wish we had more designs and options. Hopefully we see some more tank tops available soon

Hey, what’s the status on these tanks this year? I want the Ice Scream design. The t-shirt is in print and available but I don’t want the t-shirt – I want the tank top version of it (unisex, since I’m a guy). Will these come back into print any time?

Check out our side sales. There are a couple few currently available. But, I’m sure we’ll offer more tanks. Summer IS coming, after all!