Product Stats - need explanation

can someone explain to me how to translate the Product Stats page? I dont understand what the 3 colors mean or what the percentage of each quantity bought means. anyone? please?

[quote user=“Muddy”]can someone explain to me how to translate the Product Stats page? I dont understand what the 3 colors mean or what the percentage of each quantity bought means. anyone? please?[/quote]The percentages go like this: out of the 100% of people that bought this woot x% bought one, y% bought two, and z% bought three, the letters being the numbers that are listed there. The color bar is just a visual representation of that fact, with x% of the bar green which is equal to the number of people that bought one, and etc.

ah, i get it. so simple. thanks deezil.

oops.
ah i get it. so simple. thanks deezil.

oops.
ah i get it. so simple. thanks deezil.[/quote]np.

oops.
ah i get it. so simple. thanks deezil.[/quote]np.[/quote]

<----for the teacher.

eh, wth, I’ll throw in , too.

oops.
ah i get it. so simple. thanks deezil.[/quote]np.[/quote]

<----for the teacher.

eh, wth, I’ll throw in , too.[/quote]I could use a beers right now.

[b] cheers!

[b] cheers![/quote]indeed.

The percentages go like this: out of the 100% of people that bought this woot x% bought one, y% bought two, and z% bought three, the letters being the numbers that are listed there. The color bar is just a visual representation of that fact, with x% of the bar green which is equal to the number of people that bought one, and etc.

ah, i get it. so simple. thanks deezil.

oops.
ah i get it. so simple. thanks deezil.

np.

http://www.msnemoticons4u.com/foodanddrinks/apple.gif

<----for the teacher.

eh, wth, I’ll throw in

, too.

I could use a beers right now.

** cheers!

indeed.

What pleasure . . .