ProForm Combo Trainer Heart Rate Monitor

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

ProForm Combo Trainer Heart Rate Monitor
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 ProForm Combo Trainer Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: if w’s were h’s, we’d be bigger

ProForm Combo Trainer Heart Rate Monitor [New] - $29.99 + $5 shipping

1 * ProForm Combo Trainer Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

in 4 few!!! omg!

HAHA

watch.woot.com is upon us

Does this come with two lids also?

OK experts on everything, start telling us about heart monitors…what a bunch of fools

classy.

Any good for the money? I need a heart-rate monitor as I just started the P90X workout routine. Kthx.

http://www.proform.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_14201_16002_29515_58701

There is ProForms website with reviews and everything

I can actually be productive today with all these slow moving WO-killers.

Do all these heart rate monitors need a chest strap? I would really like one, but don’t want to work out with the chest strap on.

My pleasure…

Heart monitors are devices that are designed for wear during strenuous exercise, and serve the purpose of measuring and recording your heart rate, while giving you instant feedback about the work level of your heart. The fitness of the heart is the key to one’s aerobic endurance - sometimes called ‘cardiovascular respiratory endurance’. Both for health and racing reasons, aerobic endurance is a point of focus for almost any runner. Heart monitors are one of the most effective aids for tracking and developing your progress on the path to increased aerobic endurance.

The lids count as 2 pieces!

If only it had built-in GPS like a Garmin ForeRunner… then I’d definitely be in for a few!

Is this the one that was in last weeks episode of Sons of Tucson?

It comes with a monitor shaped like a heart?!

I’m in for 3!

Hey Wooterans… is there any way to see what your quality post was? I suddenly have one and have no idea which witicism qualified.

This item can be found at the following stores:
$54.95 Bodytronics
$35.99 WristWatch.com
$31.99 Amazon.com

Woot has the cheapest price if anyone is wondering